Timeshare Trap

Timeshares are one of the worst investments you can make. This journal is to inform people who are thinking about purchasing a timeshare not to do so and help those trying to get rid of their timeshare.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Timeshare Hidden Risks

Our Comments: While vacation resorts like to try to convince you all the ways that you can save with timeshares (something that we feel is false), they never mention the added risks that you take on when you purchase a timeshare unit. When something goes wrong, you can be out thousands of dollars. Rarely are the added risks with owning a timeshare worth any possible savings (if there are any in reality). Always do your homework thoroughly so you don't end up in the same situation as the person below:

***********************************


I paid $5,500 to Worldwide Dream Vacations of Branson as part of a timeshare contract. I was to get discounts on hotels, vacations, cruises, resorts and a $5,500 rebate. The $5,500 rebate would be returned by Rebates International.

I received notification that I was overdrawn on my credit card because Rebates International had submitted a claim for $11,000. Eventually I was credited for the $5,500 overcharge. I didn’t get a reply after mailing the materials for the rebate and a second mailing was returned undeliverable... Entire Article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home