Timeshare Trap

Timeshares are one of the worst investments you can make. This journal is to inform people who are thinking about purchasing a timeshare not to do so and help those trying to get rid of their timeshare.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Get All Timeshare Promises In Writing

Our Comments: Letter from a reader - never take a timeshare seller at their word. Make sure that all their promises are written down and part of any contract you sign. If not, you may end up paying much more than you thought.

____________________________________


In January I was at my time share in Kissimmee Fla. It is called Spas at resort world. While at my time share for the week I was asked to attend a meeting on the RCI Points system for exchanging your week with points. I was told if I joined now they would pay my yearly maintenance fee for that year. I joined then and gave my charge card to them to bill my card for $999.00. Then 18 monthly payments of 243.68 for a total of $4386.24.Every week I get mail from my resort asking for my maintenance fee. I call them and tell them that RCI was going to pay it. To this date they have not paid it. I call the place at the resort who sold me the RCI program and they said don't worry about the payment that it will be paid. I told them I keep getting these letters asking for the fee or they will pursue further collection action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home